#78. Nabaa *SURAH*
In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful
1. Concerning what are they disputing?
2. Concerning the Great News
3. About which they cannot agree
4. Verily they shall soon (come to) know!
5. Verily verily they shall soon (come to) know!
6. Have We not made the earth as a wide expanse
7. And the mountains as pegs?
8. And (have We not) created you in pairs
9. And made your sleep for rest
10. And made the night as a covering
11. And made the day as means of subsistence?
12. And (have We not) built over you the seven firmaments
13. And placed (therein) a Light of Splendor?
14. And do We not send down from the clouds water in abundance
15. That We may produce therewith corn and vegetables
16. And gardens of luxurious growth?
17. Verily the Day of Sorting Out is a thing appointed
18. The Day that the Trumpet shall be sounded and ye shall come
forth in crowds;
19. And the heavens shall be opened as if there were doors
20. And the mountains shall vanish as if they were a mirage
21. Truly Hell is as a place of ambush
22. For the transgressors a place of destination
23. They will dwell therein for ages
24. Nothing cool shall they tastes therein nor any drink
25. Save a boiling fluid and a fluid dark murky intensely cold
26. A fitting recompense (for them)
27. For that they used not to fear any account (for their deeds)
28. But they (impudently) treated Our Signs as false
29. And all things have We preserved on record
30. "So taste ye (the fruits of your deeds); for no increase
shall We grant you except in Punishment."
31. Verily for the righteous there will be a fulfillment of (the
32. Gardens enclosed and Grape-vines;
33. Companions of Equal Age;
34. And a Cup full (to the Brim)
35. No Vanity shall they hear therein nor Untruth
36. Recompense from thy Lord a Gift (amply) sufficient
37. (From) the Lord of the heavens and the earth and all between
(Allah) Most Gracious: none shall have power to argue with Him.
38. The Day that the Spirit and the angels will stand forth in
ranks none shall speak except any who is permitted by (Allah)
Most Gracious and he will say what is right
39. That Day will be the sure Reality: therefore whoso will let
him take a (straight) Return to his Lord!
40. Verily We have warned you of a Penalty near the Day when man
will see (the Deeds) which his hands have sent forth and the
Unbeliever will say "Woe unto me! Would that I were (mere) dust!"
Back To Index Page